Assistance in Home Country

If you were a victim of a road traffic accident, which occurred outside your home country, EU legislation provides that you are entitled to have the claim handled in your home country.

To establish the name of your local Claims Representative for the Irish insurer of the alleged offending Irish registered vehicle please select the relevant insurer from the ‘Insurance Company’ dropdown list and your home country from the ‘Country’ dropdown list and click on ‘Search’. Contact details for the Claims Representative will then be displayed.

Insurance Company