To protect the interests of the victims of uninsured drivers
The MIBI’s mission is to:
- Fairly and promptly compensate victims of uninsured and untraced driving
- We will proactively and efficiently investigate all claims and will compensate victims fairly and promptly.
- Reduce the level of uninsured driving
- We endeavour to reduce uninsured driving, making Irish roads safer and lowering associated costs, by investing in technology that supports detection and enforcement activities by An Garda Síochána; educating the Public on the consequences of uninsured driving; and holding uninsured drivers to account.
- Learn more about our Holding to Account strategy here
- Develop our people to grow to their full potential
- We invest in our people to help them reach their full potential thereby ensuring that the MIBI achieves its goals & objectives.
- We do this by creating development opportunities and promoting a collaborative environment that embraces equality, inclusion and diversity.
- Provide guidance and expertise to our Members and other Stakeholders
- We act as a centre of excellence to support our Members and Stakeholders. We do this by providing expertise, practical guidance and insight on relevant industry issues.
- Adopt a customer focussed approach in all our endeavours
- We place the customer experience at the heart of everything we do, by demonstrating understanding, fairness and professionalism.